- How long have you been teaching? 12+ years of experience in the classroom
- How long have you been teaching at THS? First year at THS
- Past careers? Peace Corps Volunteer, and U.S. Department of State employee
- Where are you from (Born/Raised)? I was born in Sylva but have lived and worked in Washington D.C. and New York as well as the countries of Ukraine and Cote d’lvoire.
- Where did you go to college? I have attended Georgia Southern and Western Carolina University and Possess degrees from the University of Georgia and Columbia University.
- Hobbies? One of my favorite activities when I have down time is taking advantage of the many hiking opportunities which our area has to offer and simply enjoying the beauty that is WNC.
- Fun facts? I have a living grandmother who is 102 years old!